Jun 5, 2008

091-100

In Japan, programmers have difficulty getting promoted or returning to their jobs after taking a long off.
In the U.S, do parents drive their children everywhere until they are old enough to get a driver's license?
"Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the dream?" "Go straight!"
"What do you think of our new boss?" "There is something about him that attracts me."
People who don't feel guilty about writing spaghetti codes really make me angry.
Everyone is born with a talent. The question is whether they can find it or not.
When I log in Twitter, I ran into an old friend from high school.
This code is worth reading to over and over again. I recommend it.
Unit test play an important part in your development. If you don't want to make bugs, you should do a unit test.
Bear in mind that if you have enthusiasm, you can succeed in anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, an American would drive their children everywhere before the children get their driver's licence.

Public transport is not good in America if you live outside a city. In many parts of America, the only usable transportation mode is the car. This is because many of the road networks were designed to accommodate only cars.