May 24, 2008

021-030

It has been over 5 years since I began programming, but I have many things to learn.
When I went to bed yesterday night, I couldn't find my pillow.
I'm wearing glasses now, but I can't make out what the program says.
Less than thirty minutes after I start debugging, I start to feel tired.
Humans learn to express what they think by the age of five or six.
Thanks to the program you wrote me the other day, I managed to build up this software.
This program had changed a lot, so when I saw it at a debug phase, I didn't recognize it.
Last week I took two days off, but went on a trip nowhere.
When I visited my collage for the first time in five years, I found that it was what it used to be.
I stayed up till eleven last night giving my daughter milk, so I feel very sleepy.

No comments: