May 25, 2008

031-040

I don't finish making the web application I've made for a week, so now I have no time.
If you had used this library, you would probably have finished in one day.
My wife says that we should go to the bank because if we don't go, we might run short of money.
I wish I could have a lot of money. However, if this wish came true, I would become to a sloth.
My wife looks happy. Something good must have happened to her.
If you have been to Kumamoto Castle, you must have been impressed by the beautiful stone wall.
Without the Internet, the history of the 21th century would have been completely different.
Some programmers coming to the office act as if they are at home.
When I was an employee, I often wished my salary were a little more.
I'd like to work as a volunteer helping beginner of personal computers.

No comments: