May 28, 2008

041-050

Tom has a nice keybord, and he never lets anyone else play them.
At first I thought Tom was boasting, but later I realized it was truth.
Last Sunday I tried making a Java application for the first time, and it was difficult.
Some programmer say that they don't like summer because it is so hot that they don't feel like writing any codes. However, I like the heat of summer because I can program in the pool.
James came to Japan eight years ago not only because of sightseeing, but also because he wanted to a programming seminar.
I am against water-fall process. That is because it would cost many time to review.
The graph shows that in Japan the programmers rate has been decreasing. This decrease is partly because the work of programmers is very hard.
I apologized to Ann for writing spaghetti code, but she didn't forgive me.
During the work, my PC bean to beep, and the boss severely scolded me. I regretted that I continued pushing the shift key.
It's so busy developing the application every day that I have no time to read o'reilly books.

No comments: