May 26, 2008

051-060

This code is too difficult for me to understand alone.
While traveling in Oita, I was disappointed that wherever I went, there was no people.
I was very happy when I saw my wife going to shopping wearing the dress I had bought her.
If you expect that programmers only face to PC, then this proves that you don't understand what programmers are.
Most Japanese system engineers spend most of their time working to live.
Many programmers usually express their feelings in IRC.
Whether a programmer is good or bad depends not only on how many books he has and how good they are. It also depends on how intelligent he is.
The increase in the amount of bugs in the program is closely connected with programmer's motivation.
The more modern civilization advances, the longer we are forced to stay up at night and the less sleep we get.
Programmers and authors are alike in that both of them write something.

No comments: